Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday : Books You'd Want to See as TV Shows

Why not make a TV show from an awesome book? These are the books I would love to see as TV shows. 


Legend Trilogy - Well, I would love to see Day and June put down The Republic. I NEED THE WHOLE TRILOGY TO BE TURN TO A TV SHOW!










Throne of Glass - Let's watch the Adarlan's Assassin kick-assess. Pow~!

 The Summer I Turned Pretty - This is not-so-fluffy-cutesy-story and I will fall in love again with Jeremiah and Conrad.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone - I"ll die if they made this to TV show. LITERALLY


5.
Unwind - This story is really unique and it would be a refreshment if they made this to a TV show. I would love to watch something new, touching and eye opener. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...