Tuesday, June 30, 2015

June Reading Wrap-up




School just started and being a college student is so hectic and busy but still I've found time to read. This month I've read 3 books, but these books are great and awesome! I've found my new favorite fantasy book to add to my growing favorite books! 
The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4) by Rick Riordon

"We know what you wrestle with everyday. We know your indecision. You will have to make your choice sooner or later. And that choice mat kill you." - Janus

This book is so awesome! I love how the story goes and the action!! It's not like the last three books which are predictable but this book kept me wondering and anticipating. Every characters are growing up. Tyson my adorable cyclops fight the monsters he's so cool. Nico the son of Hades is still a mystery to me, I admire his courage, braveness and his dark aura. Percy is not annoying me anymore tho I need to see him growing up and making decisions. So far my fave book of the series.












Unwholly(Unwind Dystology #2) by Neal Shusterman


"The bad are bad, the good are good and being caught in between is just an illusion. There is no gray."

Unwholly is kinda boring, the first 300 pages are kinda meh, there's nothing happening but when I reached the page 360 the action kicked in and like a dynamite BOOM! It exploded I was going out of my mind. Lev way to go! Connor please do the right thing! Risa where the hell are you? Damn you Starkey! and Cam please be brave! It started slow but it's good.






Shadow and Bone (Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo

"You're the first glimmer of hope I've had in a long time." - Darkling

The world, characters and the story are so amazingly written. This book made me shed tears because of joy and heartbreak. It will take you to an incredible journey and the romance GOSH!! It will make you want more and more. I literally flew through it. Alina and Mal is my ultimate OTP <3 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...